This recipe is bit of a twist to the classic Thai green curry…The Thai Green stirfry!
This meal is really easy to make and literally takes max. 15 mins to prep and cook (and even less to eat it!).
I used prawns in this but this can be substituted for tofu or Quorn chicken as a vegetarian alternative.
I think the key component that makes this meal taste so good is the vegetable assortment that I found in Morissons that is pre-marinated in a Thai green paste which I’ve linked here. But if you can’t find these in you local store you could always buy your veg and Thai green paste separately and would probably work out cheaper!
I used full fat coconut milk and I know that it’s really calorific but I only used 2 tablespoons in this (it comes as a solid and melts in the pan) so doesn’t actually make the dish unhealthy.
I served this with sweet potato but noodles or egg fried rice would also go really well
INGREDIENTS (makes 2):
1 pack prawns/ tofu/quorn
1 tsp olive oil
1 pack Morissons thai green curry veg
1 small handful of cashew nuts
2 tbsp solid coconut milk
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice
1 chili (de-seed if you prefer a mild taste)
1/4 grated ginger
1 tsp all purpose seasoning
1. Heat the oil in a pan/wok on a medium heat
2. Add the vegetables and cook until they begin to soften (add 1 tbsp green curry paste now if you’ve bought the veg and paste seperately)
3. Add the prawns/quorn/tofu and cashew nuts
4. Add the chili, pepper, ginger and all purpose seasoning
5. Mix the lemon juice, soya sauce and honey in a bowl and then add to the pan allowing it to caramelise
7. Add the coconut milk and leave it to melt and thicken
8. Serve with sweet potato/rice/noodles and sweet chili sauce
Let me know if any of you guys try out this recipe in the comments below or on my recent post on insta!