Eating healthy doesn’t mean spending loads on fancy ingredients- you can just keep it simple!
This meal is super quick and easy to make for lunch, it takes under 10 minutes to make and is healthy too!
This is suitable for vegans, and you can add a baked sweet potato or couscous to make this more filling for a bigger lunch/evening meal. You could also add some cashew nuts for some extra protein.
2 handfuls lettuce
1 tbsp houmous
1/2 yellow pepper
4 large stuffed olives
1 handful edamame beans (frozen)
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 lemon juice
1. Grill the falafels on medium heat for 8 minutes
2. Microwave the edamame beans for 2 minutes
3. Place the lettuce in a bowl
4. Cut up the vegetables and add them to the salad.
5. Sprinkle over the edamame beans and squeeze over the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper
6. Add the falafels once browned
7. Top with houmous